One on One Private Dog Training Lessons
- Group class curriculum
- Individual attention
- Flexible scheduling
- Great for shy/fearful/reactive dogs
- Learn real world applications for cues
- Builds bond between you and your dog
- Packages include supplemental videos and digital handouts plus email and text support.
6 session package includes*:
- Six 45 minute sessions**
- Drop it/Trade
- Lose leash walking
- Door manners (not rushing out an open door)
- Every-day life applications of cues
- 6 month email/text support
- Supplemental videos and digital handouts
- More advanced cues available for dogs who have mastered these cues.
3 Session Package Includes:
- Three 45 minute sessions**
- Supplemental Videos
- Digital Handouts
- 3 Month email/text support
- Begining stages of:
- Loose Leash Walking
- Door Manners (not rushing out and open door)
**Must be scheduled within a 4 month period.
Single 45 minute session:
Single cue addressed per session. Can purchase as many as you’d like. Must be scheduled within a 4 month period. $100 each
* Cues are presented in a foundation building manner. The base cues have to be strong before moving onto new ones, therefore the actual cues presented throughout a series is not guaranteed. Practicing between sessions is required.
There are two options for private training:
- In-person at your home, or a public open area~
- Online via Zoom Conference
~Masks will be required for in-person sessions.
For issues beyond general cues (such as aggression, reactivity, destructive behaviors, etc.), please see our behavior page.
Subsequent packages would add distance, distractions, and duration to these cues and add more advanced cues providing foundation behaviors are strong.
Clicking ‘Book Now’ below will bring you to a waiver/consent form. Please read and sign to be taken to the registration page.